US To Offer $1 Million For Information Relating To Osama Bin Laden’s Son

The citizenship of Hamza bin Laden has been revoked by Saudi Arabia following US’ announcement of reward of up to $1 million for information relating to Laden’s son.

Hamza is believed to be residing near the Afghan-Pakistani border and is said to be an emerging leader of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda. Osama bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan, during a US military raid.

After the death of laden, Hamza released an audio and video messages calling on supporters to attack the US in revenge.

The US State Department said that the reward will be paid if the information is helpful in locating Hamza bin Laden in any country and is part of its ‘rewards for justice’ programme.

Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security Michael Evanoff told: “We do believe he’s probably in the Afghan-Pakistan border [sic] and… he’ll cross into Iran. But he could be anywhere though in… south central Asia.”

Hamza is believed to be around 30 years old with the US state department saying that he married the daughter of Mohammed Atta, who hijacked one of the aircraft used in the 2001 attacks – specifically a plane that crashed into one of the World Trade Center towers in New York.

The US State Department also added: “Hamza bin Laden … is emerging as a leader. He has released audio and video messages on the Internet, calling on his followers to launch attacks against the United States and its Western allies, and he has threatened attacks against the United States in revenge for the May 2011 killing of his father by US military forces.”

A reward poster read: “Hamza bin Laden is the son of deceased former Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and is emerging as a leader in the Al Qaeda franchise.

“He has released audio and video messages on the Internet, calling on his followers to launch attacks against the United State sand its Western allies.

“The US. government is offering rewards for information about Hamza bin Laden.

“Absolute confidentiality is assured and relocation may be available. If you have information,please contact the nearest U.S.embassy or consulate  or [email protected]


What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *





Guy Scares The Hell Out Of Swimmers And Kayakers With Remote-Controlled Alligator Head

World’s Biggest And Fastest Dive Roller Coaster To Arrive In May